Thursday, March 5, 2009

Randomness

So its been a while so i thought i'd catch everyone up alittle! Last weekend we took a trip to Lubbock for the weekend. Friday night the kids got to enjoy the pool at the hotel while i did a Passion Party for some ladies in Law School at Tech. Then Saturday we got up and went to the science spectrum, which was a blast. i will have pictures soon. I'm behind on downloading them off the camera. I started 12 hr over-nights this week and Matt has been in his annuel Training at work so we really haven't seen each other and i haven't slept much. :(

I'm looking forward to the overtime being over for a little bit, starting Monday night!!! but i will sure miss the extra money, should work out well as i paid a few credit cards off!!

Matt goes to CT this weekend and is very excited. I think we all are, as this is one step closer to our move!!! we hope. The kids and I and my family, well my Mom and Dad and Colleen and the boys will be going to Grapevine TX, saturday morning and will be enjoying some indoor water park fun at Great Wolf Creek resort! I'm really looking forward to relaxing in the water for 2 days!! Also i think i get to see Sarah, which i haven't seen in about a year and that was about a 5 mintue visit so i'm excited to see her!!

Next week we are going to meet with a Realitor and She's gonna get an idea of whats in the house for a better estimate at what we can get for the house and also give us tips on what else we should fix or change. Hopefully that goes well!!

Well i guess thats all for now.

No comments: