Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Nothing really new

So i haven't posted in a while. Not a how lot has happened the last month, but I went to NY for a week for all of Angelina's services. It was a beautiful service and i'm very blessed that i got to go. We all made the best of a bad thing and i think we are all ok now!! I love you Melissa and All the rest of her Family you guys are GREAT!!!

I had another Birthday so i'm now 26. Or 30ish as Darolene told me! It was a good day, Matt and the kids took me to lunch and then we had ice cream later at marble slab with my sisters and all the kids! My parents were out of town so there wasn't anything with them but they brought me home a nice GreenBay Packers polo shirt!! Then i went to work (with my NY trip i forgot to ask for the day off.)

Fathers Day went ok. I cooked Matt breakfast and then we both had to go to work. Tonight my Sisters and I and all the kids took our Dad bowling and it was alot of fun!

Other then this we have been still trying to get the house ready, i've finally caught up with all my chores that were missed the week i was gone. And preparing for a visit from Matt's friend Nick from CT for 4th of July weekend.

Ok here are a few pictures: These are a few from bowling!
My Dad with all the grandkids that were there!!
Us Girls with our Daddy! (taken by Danielle!!)
Danielle waiting to see what her ball was going to do!


The kids and i bowling!

YEY he did it, he made a spare i think this time. he was so excited all night!!


My Flowers sent from CT, from my Mommy-in-law!


My Cake!



Matt and I after lunch sorry so dark Danielle took it and she's short and covered the flash with her finger i think.

The kids and i before lunch on my Birthday!!


No comments: